1) You’re no longer interested in Tall, Dark, Handsome, 6 packs, Money bag, Intelligent, God-fearing… (you get the idea right?) guy. All you want is a guy to just be with.
2) Beyond getting angry and dramatic for no just cause, you’re doubly mad when there’s a love movie on the screen or when you’re reading one novel and it suddenly gets romantic and then, you get triple mad, when you see a couple acting like they’re the loveliest and most loving couple on earth.
3) Some days, you wake up and take the time to really apply some cool make-ups and look fantastic. It doesn’t last though because, you neither bother nor care a damn about what other’s think about your appearance.
4) Okay, Valentine’s day is gone but remember that you stayed holed up in your room since you got in from work. You switched off your phone (you didn’t want to give yourself any hopes), tears don’t fall any more so, you just wore your sleeping attire and slowly swayed to some music (Celine’s, “My heart would go on”) and fell asleep…
5) People have stopped asking you about your love life because the darts that flew from your eyes into their skull the last time they asked, still hurts.
6) When someone compliments your looks and attire, you feel so bad because you can’t figure out what you did wrong that made him/her insult you.
7) Your friends dare not tell you about their new or on-going relationship because they’re scared that you’d either burst into tears, become moody and cranky or begin to avoid them all over again
9) These your armpit and pubic hairs that think they scare you by growing like wild fire are jokers. You take your time getting around to trimming them… who’s there for you to show off to anyway?
10) Staying angry at the world comes almost naturally now… after all, you most often like the world abandoned you.