Well, I hate to say girls are girls…maybe it’s like saying humans are humans but, am not going to say that…will just tell you 10 things most girls do…when they’re alone. I know this because: (a) am a girl so, guilty. (b) I have bumped in on girls and caught them in the ACT. (c) During timeouts with my girlfriends, they acknowledge their ‘weirdness’, which happens to not be weird at all cos, we all guilty…so much for weirdness.
So, here goes!
1) If I like that jeans or leggings or pajamas really well, I could wear it for three days straight and not give a hoot. There’s no one close…there’s no one here. I am bloody alone so, LEAVE ME ALONE! I love my ability to be absolutely relaxed and lazy in my downtime.
2) Picking your nose. Don’t even think of saying, “gross”. You’re guilty as charged so, get off your high horse.
3) Ever peed in the bathtub? Yeah, me too. How will anyone just go to take a shower, feel pressed and not have the liberty of doing her business in the bathtub? Beats me too. (Peeing inside the pools? Totally different story…)
4) Yawning to know how terrible your breath is. Well, before you make a face and try to deny this one, I got one piece of advice for you…start doing this if you never do it. Reason? I wouldn’t want your stinky breath on my face!
5) Every girl adjusts her bra…at the back of the club…when you think no one is watching…in your friend’s/office bathroom (also good times to remove a wedgie).
6) Well, you know you never look beautiful in the morning but, who cares?You wake up beside your boyfriend and next thing, you apply a powder, smack gloss on your lips and pretend you always look this good. Thing is, you also do it during the day- at work, after lectures, before you leave your friend’s place e.t.c… e.t.c.
7) Let’s just blame the technology for the endless selfies you take of yourself and even though everyone (pretends) to hate the duck face, all your selfies have you and your CUTE duck face.
8) Dressing to the tee if your new boyfriend says he’s coming over to visit but, you don’t just stop there, you arrange your place so well…even your roommates who couldn’t bring you to pick your clothes off the floor, are impressed.
9) You and I hate pimples so, we burst those terrible stuffs…even though we know they leave black spots.
10) Going through the pictures, comments and updates of your friends on facebook and twitter, just make you angry…in your closet. You hate that they’re all coupled up, all having more fun than you are, are shopping at fun places, are wearing designer outfits and have gorgeous kids…you just get depressed but guess what? You’re have the liberty of not pretending about it cos you’re alone!