1) People say, “I want to be rich”. The question is, “Are you willing to do what it takes?”
2) The thing I always say to people is this: “If you avoid failure, you avoid success”
3) The richest people in the world look for and build networks; everyone else looks for work
4) Excuses cost a dime and that’s why the poor could afford a lot of it.
5) When you come to the boundaries of what you know, it is time to make some mistakes
6) The ability to sell is the number one skill in business. If you cannot sell, don’t bother thinking about becoming a business owner.
7) When people are lame, they love to blame.
8) A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. That’s where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. It’s having a backbone.
9) In today’s rapidly changing world, the people who are not taking risks are the risk takers.
10) You can always quit, so why quit now.
11) Forget the camel. If a man can pass through the eye of the needle, he will enter the world of tremendous wealth.
12) Most people are happy being average. Most are happy being faceless in a sea of faces.
13) As long as you blame someone or something else- something outside you, that’s bigger than you are-as the source of your problems, the problems won’t get solved.
14) The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self doubt and your laziness. It is your self-doubt and your laziness that defines and limits who you are.
15) If you are not a brand, you are a commodity.
We always appreciate your comments so use the comments section. Thank you!